Why belong to the Centre Wellington Contractors Association?
This association was formed in 2004 as a way for contractors, sub-trades, suppliers, and service professionals to work together.
We are able to:
- build business relationships with others
- keep ourselves informed regarding the changes in the industry, new products and more.
This is done by
- bringing in various speakers.
- promote professionalism
- build our business skills and knowledge
- help promote our businesses
- deal with issues collectively therefore “being a voice for the community”
- work with the schools to promote and encourage the students to consider various trades as career choices.
- We believe that skills, experience and integrity are the cornerstones of our industry
Most importantly, it provides members with opportunities to learn, grow and take pride in what they do.
We meet January, March, May, September and November at the Elora Curling Club.
We bring in various speakers that provide us wtih information regarding the many changes that are going on, plus help us to know what our obligations are.
Our dues are $200 per year, meals included.